Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh the Guilt

As if I didn't feel bad enough last week after Jack got sent home from school with a fever of 102.2 (and believe me, thanks to H1N1 this is slightly traumatic for any parent, as you cannot return to school unless you have been fever free for 24 hours with no meds of any sort AND if he got worse I'd have to call the school and they'd in turn have to report to the county what was going on, because I guess ALL schools are now doing daily reportings of absences to their local counties), and he stayed home for 2 whole days while I worked and had loads of fun.....

Uh, the tooth fairy totally forgot to come last night for our SECOND lost tooth. She totally blanked after a meeting for our church women's group that is putting together a care package for a 14 year old with Leukemia. Maybe I was depressed over that. Maybe the tooth fairy didn't seem so very important. Maybe DADDY COULD HAVE DONE IT.

Sigh. Now he's all sad. Cuz the tooth fairy blew off a 6 year old. What next?

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

so did the tooth fairy make it up to him? How is Jack feeling now?