Sunday, February 08, 2009

Out of Context

Taken out of context, Nate yelling : "YES! I have a big rocket" is hilarious. Add in he was talking about his Mario Kart vehicle...still funny.

Jack is proof to me that there is a God in heaven who believes in Karma-he's like me reincarnate. Nate is proof there is a God who has a sense of humor. Wallpaper in general is proof of Satan's mission to destroy the world, one overly flowery bathroom at a time.

To end the weekend, I'll prove my point on Nate with a chuckle. Fridays are my worknights. It is also a sacred pizza, Batman/Starwars, and popcorn night with Daddy. Nate was on punishment this week, so in order to earn it all, John made him clean up. "Stop making messes Nate" is a drone heard at any given time in the house. He's a dumper, always has been.

So now, daddy is pounding into his head that if you make a mess you must clean it up. Yesterday, Nate was bored.

N-"Wish I could play toys."
Daddy-"So go play toys".
N-"Well, why don't you take them out."
D-"Why would I do that?"
N-"Then you cwean up the mess!".

Hmmmm ....pretty smart thinking for a three year old my sister says. Me, I'm not so impressed. Nate's path always lies in the direction of least possible effort required from him, so this just made sense.

And God is sitting up there laughing.

No comments: