Friday, February 20, 2009

In The Tub

Conversation replay, with all 3 kiddos in my fun tub.....

Nate: Mom! Madilynn is a girl. She has a JINIS! (He likes to remind us randomly, every so often).

Me: Yes, she is.

Nate: I not have jinis. I a boy. Boys have PENIS.

Me: Yes.

Jack: Well, Nate, the hard part is trying to figure out girls. They have 2 holes. Which one is for poop? Which one is the pee hole?

Nate: I don know.

Me thinking: Cripes, how did I get here? "Hey guys, look at mermaid Barbie swimming!"

Ever see those Johnson and Johnson commercials "Having a baby changes everything". Yes, yes it does. Like, your vocabulary (jinis), your ability to lie (Santa et al), and your ability to think on the fly (see above.) Their health teachers are gonna love me in 5th grade.

That's all I know.

1 comment:

NYST8OM said...

so not looking forward to the potty talk. pft!