Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Almost Like Spring

The weather has been fabulous the past few days, so we've been outside playing, and I've been tinkering with my rocking camera. Check out some of the delights caught on virtual film.

Yes, that is Nate riding his motorcycle into a snowbank. At least he has his helmet on.
Here is Nate doing something he shouldn't be doing, because although I was standing there watching, I never gave him permission to cross.


And then he got stuck. Serves him right for not listening to his mother, who by the way just kept taking photos instead of offering to help.

She LOVES her scooter. She LOVES wearing her helmet. She LOVES pink and purple!




With the helmet on she looks less Fraggle like. She actually enjoys posing for me!




1 comment:

gailiop said...

They are adorable! Your camera takes some awesome pics!
We've had some nice weather here too. But I'm thinking more snow is just around the corner.... :)