Friday, June 22, 2007

Ramblings...

I have not posted in a while, so here is getting everyone up to speed in a nutshell....

* Nobody meandered down by the lake on vacation, thus there were no random rescues and subsequent heart failure. I guess you can say that by this account alone, it was a good vacation. John however, was in (as his dad very rightly put it) his own version of Disneyland. On a boat. Alone. Fishing. Just the "alone" part is enough to call it Disneyland for me.

*Jack turned 4. Nate turned 2. I turn old tomorrow.

*Jack may very well be the first kid ever to get kicked out of Sunday School's Vacation Bible School. Apparently he had a horrible day yesterday that requires further disciplining today.

*On the first day of VBS, Eat Your Ham and his old lady wife Sierra came to visit. She is in a wheel chair, and they live in a tent. I found out later that it was Abraham and his wife Sarah, and they were part of the drama presentation to get the message of God and love across to the 4 year olds.

*Maddie had another appointment with the pediatric opthalmologist Monday. She will be having surgery to open her clogged tear duct on July 5th (I did NOT choose the date, they picked it for me). On Tuesday I took her to her pediatrician to get clearance for the surgery, which he approved except she has a raging ear infection that needs to be cleared up by next week in order to proceed. Will have to keep everyone posted on the developments of this.

I'm going to try and load photos so everyone can get a glimpse of the latest crickets happenings....

1 comment:

NYST8OM said...

Melissa also had this done and I think roughly at the same age!
maybe it's common but maybe hereditary?