Friday, June 22, 2007

Jack on Vacation

He's such a pioneer. This is at the Northwoods Children's museum, which was actually a LOT of fun. Until they brought out the bunnies. Then we had to leave because John's allergies got the better of him.

http://www.northwoodschildrensmuseum.com/ Playing at the museum. Jack loved this room that had a lot of cool stuff for imaginative play.

Being 4 means you get to do cool stuff on vacation. Like Go-Carting with Granpa while the little ones are at the cottage napping.
Let's just say, I'm glad I wasn't there to see this. Small car, fast turns, no helmet. I know he was safe with Grandpa, but I'm still his mom. I can have mini-heartfailure when I see these photos.
I think he had a good vacation. He got to go on the boat until almost 9 one night. It was him, John, and Granpa fishing. THAT is some good, special time for anyone that is truly priceless. Unfortunately, I was tending the little ones, drinking heavily, and chatting with Grandma, so I have no photos. I guess there are just some memories you can't capture in a split second photo anyway.

No comments: