Thursday, June 28, 2007

If You Missed MY birthday...

Well, you missed a rockin' good time. Saturday3 of my college friends, 2 of my work friends and I got together at a local bowling alley. We befriended the group next to them, and "nametagged them". Which means that everyone was wearing random nametags thru out the evening. As it was my party, I got to name everyone. Some of the goodies include:

"I 'heart' Canadian Bacon" for my Canadian friend.
"I 'heart' German Sausage" for my German friend.
"Ask me to quote you my rates" (I have a friend who works at Allstate)
"I Touch people" (we were a group of Speech, Developmental, and Occupational Therapists)
I Make the Balls Bounce (The girl in the lane next to us dropped her ball)
Meet me at the copa cabana (the Dad next to us was wearing a funny Hawaiin shirt
Got Milk? (For my recently post partem friends)
Where's my wife?
He's at Home (these for the gay man in the lane next to us, who was SOOO much fun to hang with we shoulda gotten his number)

There were tons more, but as I was slightly intoxicated I can't remember them now. Or maybe that now I'm in my 30's I'll start remembering less and less.

We finished our rounds of Cosmic Bowling, and went for a high class and yummy dinner at Arby's and headed out to the ONE local bar/club in this area. It was a-okay though since we were the skinniest chicks in the joint (yes, even my 3 weeks post partem friend looked anorexic comparably) and it was a SUPER pick me up. We danced like Freaks and didn't care. We were awesome!

At the end, I had to relinquish my purple "Birthday Princess" Crown which I'm sure started out as a joke but I wore all night anyway.

Shout out to Sean, my brutha from anotha mutha (and good friend's hubby) who put "My Humps" on his I-pod just for me and saved my drunk dial to a computer file to replay at work. That just proves how big of a rock star I am, right?

No comments: