Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nate on his birthday

We celebrated the boys' birthdays on Nate's actual Birthday on the 21st. We had my folks, John's folks, our siblings, brother's in law Greg and Craig and Great Grandma Woods. Of course Baby Brooke was there too, and I think she had a good time. I mean, what's better than burgers and brats, mac-n-cheese, salads, watermelon, corn and cake? Uncle Richie had class and was sorely missed. Shout out to Kunkle Wish!


Here is the star of the show, pickin' up chicks in his ride. "Hey, you, wanna ditch this joynt??"
"Why yes, Nate. Let's go somewhere fun, like the zoo."
"Brookey, our house is a zoo. Lets just drive in aimless random circles instead."
"Sounds like a plan. You're the man in the driver's seat."
"I said TURN RIGHT."
"Woman! Stop being a backseat driver."
"Well, you shoulda turned."
"Whatever. It's my jeep now so either sit down or be quiet!"
"Do you see where I'm pointing? You shoulda turned."
"It's my party and I'll pass out before cake and presents if I want to." "What, it's Nate's birthday? I can out party him, totally. Look, I'm still awake, so can I open his presents?"

No comments: