Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Nate's Deep Dark Secret

Last night John came to bed explaing he had uncovered Nate's deep dark secret. Had I known a 5 year old could have a deep dark secret I may have been a little more wary.

Apparently, John found Nate's pillow. Soaking wet. They had a brief conversation.
"Nate, why is your pillow all wet?"

"Because I had to wash it."

"Why did you have to wash your pillow?"

"Well, because I went into your bathroom and when I sat on my pillow to put my pants back on (he likes to do his #2 business nekkid), I accidentally wiped my butt with my pillow. So I washed it."

"You "accidentally" wiped your butt with your pillow?"

"Yes, but it's okay because I got it all off!"

He was so proud of himself and his initiative. I for one, didn't even know we had a pillow wiping butt incident in the house.

Said pillow is now in the washing machine.

No comments: