Friday, March 05, 2010

Some Lessons Learned

This week I learned a few things. Like, I'm not very organized as I'm cleaning out every room in the house and my palace looks like a bomb dropped.

I also learned that there is some super duper strain of strep going around that is somewhat resistant to antibiotics and my daughters tonisils look like two golf balls stuck in her throat.

I learned how to use power point...sort of. And insert pictures with only the thumbnails to look at so wording on "You Go Girl" signs looks small and innocent.

And most importantly, I learned that when giving a presentation about health and fitness at church, when you're talking about doing a triathlon and how important it is to have a support group and awesome signs, sometimes you should really make those thumbnails bigger.


I also learned my pastors have a GREAT sense of humor. And they thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

This is totally awesome!