Sunday, October 25, 2009

Farting Around With Fall

I'm so upset I haven't been taking a lot of pics lately. I'm VERY upset we missed our annual trip to the apple orchard, thanks to Jack having a nice little ER visit not too long ago to rule out possible meningitis and to get treated for pneumonia. Truth be told, he probably had this H1N1 thing, as it happens to be all over the schools around here. But we got drugs and we got better, and I got my camera out yesterday and got over it.

This smile here is so much better than his actual school picture. On his school pic, he was trying desperately to cover his missing teeth holes with his lip. And you got to see a lot of his ears.
She was trying to wave Bery fayast. You can even see the blur.

The cause of all my futre gray hairs. Each one will be named Nate.

Now the really fun photos. I just may try to name them:
Exhibit A: Skeletor



Exhibit B: Rotate it and it becomes: Scary 9 year old Scarecrow.



Oh yeah, while I was taking pics I got shot with a baseball bat. We also had pajama day yesterday.


Exhibit C: Unsalvagable Tomatoes.




Exhibit D: Crumpled Garden



Aaaand...more of Jack. On a scooter. In his army guy jacket and "storm trooper boots".




Quote: 'Look at me mommy! I'm rolling!"




Leaves.



Leaves/trees/sky.




Leaves on the mower path.


Sneaking brownies with a buddy.

Subtitled: More than a little trouble.














2 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds.html?section=1

Hey! Pick a new background and let me change it for you!!

NYST8OM said...

These are very cute of the kids. I love the nature shots, especially the brown leaves. Great color.