Tuesday, April 06, 2010

What Happens When We Visit National Landmarks?

Duh...wrestle mania of course. There's all 3 of 'em gettin' into it. True to form. Oh yah, see the Washington Monument in the background?

This is the photo that John took of me and the kids at the monument. I'm sure I've mentioned his camera skills before.

Okay...getting ready for the big race from the Washington Monument to the WWII memorial. Because we don't just observe and appreciate. We spin headlong into marble objects with a battle cry to shame the ancient Huns.




Nate wanted to "touch the monument". He is literally poking it...like the 'I'm not touching you!' poke you give a sibling.


When we visit historical landmarks, we like to pretend we're airplanes.




And fly and fly and fly.




Thumbs up! Love it!


Sitting pretty for the WWII vets.



If you look closely you can see my kids running helter skelter down the hill. Two seconds after this was taken Nate decided to roll on the grass like a turtle on it's back.



"And now that I am done poking the Washington Monument I will aggravate my sister who was doing nothing but sitting and relaxing."












1 comment:

NYST8OM said...

Wow, these are great. Have you ever been here? Aren't the monuments moving? Lincoln is my favorite but the wall always gets me.