Monday, February 08, 2010

Crying over NonFat NonSpilled Soy Milk

I didn't even give them almond milk this morning. I swear. Apparently, my two favorite young boys decided they did, and as I showered before work this morning, their conversation apparently went a little somethin' like dis:

J- "I hate Almond milk. Why did mom give it to me today? She promised she wouldn't buy it anymore."

N-"Yah, me too. I hate this milk".

J-"Maybe daddy, you and mom can get separate and not live together anymore and we'll come live with you so that we don't have to drink yucky milk anymore".

N-'Good Idea Jack!"

I feel the love, don't you? My own children, turned against me over something I never even did.

Guess it's the price you pay when trying to be uber healthy. Daddy thought this whole conversation was hilarious. Apparently there's going to be a health-food mutiny in this house very soon. If I suddenly disappear, I'm probably tied up somewhere being forcefed soda pop, full fat cows milk, and some form of pork. Send out the rescue squad!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Haha!! I'll come looking for you when you drop off the face of the earth!! Your kids are going to fire you from grocery shopping!