Monday, February 22, 2010

All Partied Out

I am finally getting around to writing about Bawentine's Day. I wound up supervising/planning 3 classroom parties, so by the time the BIG DAY arrived I didn't even care. It's a stupid "holiday" anyway. On a plus note, we cooked us up some special crab legs just for the event and the kids ate them all. I mean all three kids ate all MY crab legs.

What can I say, they have good taste.

This is Maddie at her class party. I am most proud of this photo because her face isn't too dirty. Really, I don't even know what she's doing here, but her face is relatively spotless, compared to how it usually looks. Nothing says "3 YEAR OLD PARTY IN SESSION" quite like a sticker project. It's easy. And it's cheap.

Okay, I LOVE this. For Nate's party, one of the moms brought in a karaoke machine. Nate got to do a duet with his friend Vivianna---and they did a rousing rendition of "Jesus Loves Me".


This is Nate "reading" the lyrics to "Jesus loves me". He's so serious, and what? Isn't it like the easiest song ever to learn after the Alphabet song? Pshaw.... Really I was just thinking he needed to audition for American Idol or something. I'm sure he'd tell Simon a thing or two...especially since his favorite phrase is "You STINK!". How do you think that would go over with the at home voters?


Ahhh...the Freeze Dance portion of the party. Always a hit. Always!






1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

We do the freeze dance almost every day at our house....fuh fuh fuh fuh fuh freeeze dance!