Saturday, April 04, 2009

Turns out I'm NOT So Crazy After All

It's been a rough week. I've been feeling like crap and blamed it on low iron as per usual. It happens for me. It ain't no big thang.

However, this morning I woke up with a pain in my abdomen/girlie area. The slight twingies woke me actually and I couldn't get comfy again to sleep, so I did what any freak of nature does and went to my cycling class thinking that I probably strained a muscle in my pelvic area when I danced with the Devil...or did an ab workout from the devil, also known as exercise t.v. lady. However, it got worse, so I went to the urgent care place thinking they would say, yes, you hurt your pelvis again.

But no, instead I'm blogging, waiting for my parents to arrive to shuttle my children to their home so I can go have my freaking appendix removed. So I'll be down for a few days, but better now than in Disney is what the silver lining is.

So, say a prayer not for me, but for the kiddos who are upset they missed their 2nd Easter Egg hunt today. I know that really, that's MOSTLY what I'm upset about!

3 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

You don't need that organ anyhoo. Hope you're feeling better soon!

NYST8OM said...

oh geez, i was wondering what was going on. had to come and check on the blog report. yes! good timing too!

Weiss Women said...

Take it easy now! Get yourself better! I think the appendix is just an accessory organ anyway!