Friday, April 24, 2009

Catching Up...Random Photos

Okay, I know, I know. I still haven't divulged the FAB story of my crazy orange haired hospital roomie, but I couldn't help posting these!


I took these tonight. She's posing, as you can tell, but the BEST part is if you look closely in the background...well, it's lightsaber fighting night.
More posing...more stabbing...Jack was vanquished!



Yesterday...Yup, that's Nate in the middle of the road. And me behind the lens yelling "Get Outta the street! Outta the STREET". He doesn't listen. But I KNOW he can hear me.
In the middle of the road. How awesome is HIS mother?!


Our dear friend Amy from Church brought Maddie a new bike. Amy has 2 gorgeous girls-the youngest is 8 and has outgrown the bike. Mads is doing so well riding, she tries so hard. I love it.






Of course daddy was "helping". But she didn't really need it.


Using her Weg Muscles.






Okay, so last Saturday kicked off the baseball season in the burbs. Jack marched and threw candy, and afterwards my dear friends and their family and our family met at the best burger joint around.
We want this planter for our house. How great is it?






I walked with the little ones to have lunch. How cute is this?






I love this shot and my camera for the simple fact that you can see each individual piece of candy as Jack tossed it to us in the parade.



Jack and his daddy and his assistant coaches Aunt Chris and Uncle Greg marching in the baseball parade. Yup, we're the A's. Pay homage to the Maguire/Canseco duo.


Nate at the parade. Typical Nate face!



Okay, my favorite Cards fans in Iowa...how cute is she? The Cubbie blue just brightens her whole complexion. She has Auntie to thank for her fantabulously egregious hair accessories. That's why I have a sister....

Smiley, cute. Baseball Parade ready!



Our neighbors gave Nate this sweet trike. He gives his fave chicks rides on the back.



Jack...saving the Earth, on Earth day. Sweet get-up.
I just love how happy these two are together...for this quick moment at least!




















1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

Still cute.....still not diggin the cubbie blue and red. Can she teach Baylor how to ride a bike...he wants nothing to do with it!