Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CATS

I hate them. I do. And what is contributing immensely to this rant is that there is a neighborhood stray that my next door neighbor insists on feeding, so the cat keeps crapping in my yard and I don't find it until I mow the yard and it explodes under the blades and causes such a god-awful smell I want to pick it up and fling it at my neighbor's windows.

Cats are nasty animals. I know I'm probably pissing off a lot of people, but I can't hide who I am, and I don't care to actually. I have been diligently clearing my yard of weeds, and those prickly plants because I have 3 hillbilly children who like to roam barefoot. Now they can't because they might step in Cat do-do that is infested with who knows what germs and tapeworms and etc.

I think next time I find turds I am calling animal control and insisting they put this animal out of it's misery. NO, DO NOT TAKE IT TO THE SHELTER THAT HAS SQUEEZED THOUSANDS OUT OF UNSUSPECTING ELDERLY. Put it to rest in kitty cat heaven the way the good lord intended.

It is unfortunate that John likes cats. It is a sign from God that he is deathly allergic. I find it just WRONG that an animal can crap in a box in the kitchen (or living room or wherever) and you have to clean it up or they won't go again until they find a nice corner of the house. Sure, I change diapers and wipe butts all day, but then, like a good Christian I put all the nasties in a contained garbage receptacle to be shipped out to a landfill. I don't keep it laying around open for all to smell in the middle of the house somewhere.

I hate cats. I hate when ANY animal craps in my yard, but mostly when cats do it. The only good cat is a dead cat, as far as I'm concerned.

And to borrow a phrase, THAT is how I roll.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

HaHa!! I love a post that has crap, exploding crap, do-do, and turds in it. That is hard to do. I am not a cat person either but have never really been wronged by one. How do you keep a cat out of your yard? Catch it and let your kids "play" with it for a while. Maybe then it won't venture back into your yard because maybe it is missing some hair. And a tail. Craig is allergic to them also so we won't ever own one. I have known some nice ones in my day but wouldn't want to take care of one. "Chloe spawned from Satan" is still alive and I do need a shred of sanity.